10 août, 2011

I hate myself and I wont to die

Give me a reason to keep living in this cosmic ball spinning without any sense, is all this bullshit. Useless, everything is a line with an inevitable end, death. We are all shit, forget everything and everyone. What sense does it? This is a circle of hypocrisy, it's all a farce. I do not want to live it. Nothing has a fucking sense. You know? Today I feel shit, and write it in this pathetic ortho network that became so famous and even an asshole who does not know to put it can be attached to add mines and wank at this time. I hate it when everything is full of people, because I hate people, if everyone could die and leave empty this cruel world would be better for me. But no, that will never happen, then they decide to go and dig some straw and then crack a shot in the middle of the forehead will be me. I fantasize about my death every day, well ... that makes me imagine you, the people who know me, mourn or be wrong because my stupid face is gone, or show any fucking interest, which I had never shown in life. There are times when one wants to feel part of it. You know? So all this hate, hate what I've become, I was just a poor deluded that he knew nothing because everything I sucked an egg, and now it is not. I get lost. I lose myself in what I was and what I am. I hate "friends" I hate the whole fucking world ... Well, actually I'm not in favor of generalizing, so just bail out 4 or 5 people. Then everyone can go to hell are a bunch of liars, liars, phonies.
I hate this fucking system. I hate school, family, religion, Christ, beliefs, plants, neighbors, neighborhood, television, the media, journalists, the bus drivers, teachers, policemen, gendarmes, army guys, doctors, the intelligent, the idiots, who only believe him on TV, now the idiots who do saven only thing in life is to take pictures upload them to your fucking facebook and write as MoGoLiCoooózzz.I hate the fucking internet that controls our lives as he pleases and we are a fucking asshole, dominated. I hate reggaeton, parties of 15, the fucking asshole who want their party 15. I hate men and women because they are all a phallic shit and can not imagine this world without a fucking cock! I hate sex, hate penises and I hate you because you do not love me because I was obvious, because no suspicion or can imagine anything, because you're a square, because it fits his dick. Because I love you too your sister and all. I hate my eyes, I hate my heart, I hate my head, I HATE LOVE. And all I want now is to kill, kill and die once and for all!



Está en inglés porque yo soy asi viste, re grosa(?) no mentira, porque mis sentimientos más oscuros y perversos no los revelo facilmente...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire